Peppermint Spa, Mindanao Ave., Quezon City - Swedish Massage 2


Hello readers! It's been a long while since my last post because I've been busy with school and stuff. I finally have smart phone with a good camera so all pictures I post now are taken by yours truly. ;)


I went to Peppermint Spa last Saturday, August 29, 2015 for the nth time. By the way, I wrote a previous blog about Peppermint Spa. Check it out  here.


Reception Desk
This is their list of their services with their respective prices. I took this flyer at the reception desk.


I chose my favorite Swedish Massage again which is Php350 per hour.


Lobby chairs


Once you have chosen which service you like, you will be asked to sit in the lobby. They will take your footwear and replace it with these white slippers as seen in the picture. Your feet will be immerse in warm water and be wiped dry by your attendant.



Massage room
Massage Bed
You will be next be taken inside the room where the massage bed is. I like this bed because there is hole for your head when you are lying down on your stomach.


Shorts
Your attendant will leave for a short while so that you can wear the shorts provided and placed on the massage bed. Yes, just the shorts alone and of course your underwear. This is because in Swedish Massage, oil is used so you need to be nude. Don't be shy. The lights are dim and the attendant will place towels on your body. Just lay face down on the bed when finished changing into shorts, the attendant will asked first if you're done already before entering the room.


My view while lying on the bed
As for my feedback for the Swedish massage, it was so-so. I guess the quality of every massage depends on the masseuse. It's all luck if the random masseuse designated to you is great. I guess you can choose your masseuse. But since I have no one specifically in mind, I was randomly given one. My last Swedish massage here was so good but unfortunately I forgot the name of the masseuse. So I suggest if you liked your masseuse, you better remember her name.



After the massage, you will be asked if you want warm water or hot tea. This will be served in the lobby. The attendant will leave you so you can change back into your clothes. I chose hot tea. There is also a rolled warm towel and the tip envelope.

Peppermint Spa's Loyalty Card

This is the thing that's new since my last visit. They finally have a loyalty card! When you avail 5 of their services within 3 months, you'll get a free massage. This visit is already counted as one. 4 more to go! Great.
They also now have a feedback and suggestions paper, too. The receptionist asked me, but I just said I had no idea in mind what to suggest that time.


Likes:
Their Swedish massage.
Massage bed. 
Massage area with relaxing music. 
Accessible place. Easily seen.


Dislikes: 
When I arrived, a lot of masseuses were sitting in the lobby lazying while watching television. No one immediately greeted me. The receptionist was not at the reception desk. Oh come on, it was Saturday and I came at 5pm. There were not a lot of customers, so treat me better next time. I like Peppermint Spa, you know.


Will I go again?
Yes


***UPDATE: January 13, 2016 (Wednesday)***

I am really stressed since I'm reviewing for my upcoming board exam this April 2016 so I needed a massage to keep my sanity before I went home from my review center. :)) So of course I went to Peppermint Spa to avail my favorite Swedish massage there. Actually if you know where Peppermint Spa is, there are other near spas like The Healing Palm, Nuat Thai and Frution. I still chose Peppermint Spa though. :)

About the massage: Great! Bye stress, hello good vibes!

I think I arrived at Peppermint Spa quarter to 9pm. I waited a bit a the lobby. So when the massage was done, I checked my clock and it was already 10:20pm. I was confused since I didn't really check the time before my massage started.

Then I went to the lobby. Same old, same old procedures. Hot tea, etc. I'm already used to this place since I've been here many times already. I just don't blog everytime though. The reason why I updated this post is because of the following experience...

When I went to the reception desk to pay, the receptionist asked me if I was "my name" and my internal reaction was:

"You know me?" and "OMG what did I do wrong?" Hahaha
I answered yes I am. She said her boss read my blog and my internal reaction again was...

"She/He did?! I don't even remember what I wrote on my blog post" :))

And then she said I only have to pay one hour worth of Swedish massage but I actually got an additional thirty minutes. I said thank you. I was surprised and embarrassed. She said sorry and I did not understand why until I've read this post again. Ohh... Now I get it. I remembered.

AND YES, I was really treated better this time. Awesome comeback for good customer service!



Thank you!!! See you again next time. :)


Blog: 


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey There. I found your blog using msn. This is a very well written article. I’ll be sure to bookmark it and come back to read more of your useful info. Thanks for the post. I’ll definitely return. mobile massage brisbane reviews

    ReplyDelete