Nuat Thai, Mindanao Ave., Quezon City - Foot Massage

1-16-15 FRIDAY


Hey there! This is my second post. :)

Today, my older sister invited me to go at Nuat Thai. She had to text first to confirm if Nuat Thai's open since January 15-19, 2015 are declared national holidays because Pope Francis is in the Philippines. Fortunately, it's open. 3:30pm was the set appointment and we arrived promptly.

Signage outside the Building. Credits to Facebook

Nuat Thai is located on the third floor above Philippine National Bank (PNB) beside Honda along Mindanao Ave., Quezon City. You could see their large blue signage on the building so you probably can't miss it.

Nuat Thai's Lobby. Credits to Facebook


Nuat Thai Rates. Credits to Facebook


The moment I went inside Nuat Thai's lobby, I immediately smelled the fragnant aroma that spas usually have and hear relaxing background music. The lights were dim and yellow. The ambiance is soothing. The receptionist was expecting us and greeted my sister, "Ma'am Jen?" My sister chose foot massage for both of us. One hour of  Nuat Thai Foot Massage costs Php250. There are other services as well.

Slippers' Shelf/ Credits to Facebook


Wash area. Credits to Facebook


The two therapists assisted us to shelf where we swapped our shoes with their provided slippers then to the wash room where they washed our feet with warm water. The wash room had two sinks on the floor especially made for washing of feet. 


Foor Massage Area. Credits to Facebook


Next, the therapists guided us to the foot massage area where there were two reclinable chairs and foot stands. They asked us to wait a while as they prepared the materials. They went back and wrapped us with belly warmers and neck warmers. Before starting, they asked us if we wanted soft, moderate, or hard pressure. My sister and I both chose moderate. Then, the foot massage begun.

Ahhhhhhh... It was great. I would say we got more than we paid for. I thought that foot massage was only focused on the feet and then done after, but they also massaged our legs, hand, neck, shoulders, head, then back for little time. I felt that it was a whole body massage but of course, the main focus and most of the one hour was allocated for the feet. But still, having other body areas massaged as well felt like a bonus. I would mostly recommend this especially to those who don't want nudity or to lie down on a bed. Happy customer here!

After the massage, the therapist asked us if we want hot tea or warm water. My sister and I both chose hot tea. They served us hot ginger tea. I think it's also called "salabat" in Filipino. Then my sister paid in the cashier and inserted tip in the two tip bags. It was her treat ofcourse since I'm still a student. We went to the near Starbucks after. Her treat again. Hihi. :>


0 comments:

Post a Comment