Nuat Thai, Mindanao Ave., Quezon City - Thai Head, Back & Shoulder Massage


1-26-15


I WAS VERY DISSATISFIED.


Hi! This is my third post. Sorry this post is an honest rant.

I went to Nuat Thai, Mindanao Ave., Quezon City for the second time. I chose Thai Head, Back & Shoulder Massage for Php250/hr. I chose Nuat Thai foot massage for Php250/hr on my first time there. I was happy and satisfied with their foot massage. That's why I'm really disappointed now. :'(

The receptionist asked and seemed like she didn't want me to wash my feet since it was only head, back & shoulder massage. The masseuse asked me if I wanted to. I politely said it's okay if yes or no. Gladly, she still chose to wash my feet. The receptionist didn't want to. Was she being cheap by trying to conserve water by degrading their customer service? 

During the massage, the masseuse seemed to be a novice. There was always a lag in between the previous step and next step of the massage. Those lags were waste of time and waste of time means waste of money. It was like the masseuse didn't know what she was doing and just did random things that she remembered. She was stopping a lot. :(

I don't regret being stingy and not giving a tip to the masseuse named Erah. I could be generous. I just didn't feel like generous that time. I even wanted my money back. Poor service. Unsatisfying massage. Unhappy customer. :(


HUHUHUHU. Give my time and money back. :(


The receptionist even gave me a loyalty card. Will I come back?





*Unless it's their foot massage...
It's still one of my favorites.









0 comments:

Post a Comment